Working for a global consulting firm, you will be responsible for working on a major integration project with across a range of high profile Federal Government Agencies. A highly recognized brand, you will be proud to work for this company. You will be responsible for working as part of a large integration project utilizing your Mulesoft skills/experience. You will also be working with both the internal and external stakeholders as well as consulting on various key technical areas. Proven experience in Waterfall and/or Agile projects across any industry.
To be successful in this position, you will be required to have the following skills/experience:
1. 2-3 + years experience working as a Mulesoft developer or administrator with strong skills in API Gateway installation, configuration and development in on-premise deployments
2. Experience in working within the Defence or Federal Government environment
3. Certifications in Mulesoft, Agile, ITIL or Prince 2
4. Consulting experience, established ability to work with stakeholders, project managers and business analyst
5. Current NV1 clearance (mandatory)