You will be working closely alongside the Delivery Managers and providing support on Project implementation services to a PMO function. As the successful applicant, you will be working alongside talented professionals.
To be considered for this exciting role you must have the following skills & experience:
1. Current Baseline or NV1 security clearance (mandatory)
2. 5+ years project coordination experience (preferably within a Federal Government & Defence environment)
3. Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate project deliverables (infrastructure/applications based projects)
4. Proven track record in following Federal government processes and procedures (ITIL)
5. Microsoft Project and MS Office skills (MS Excel, Word & Powerpoint)
6. Budget/Project Scheduling skills is mandatory
7. Competent communicator and the ability to work with a wide range of clients and stakeholders
8. Certification or equivalent commercial experience
9. Available to commence work immediately or within 2 weeks
Please note: only suitable candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.