We are in search for a System Engineer (mid-level). As part of the MS Solutions team your role will be pivotal in the success of large federal government infrastructure projects. You will be responsible for software installation, networking, hardware staging and technical delivery of solutions to a wide range of clients. This role is designed for professionals seeking career advancement and the opportunity to play with the latest Microsoft technologies. This role will allow you to work with a team of professionals or independently on projects. Consulting skills and technical advancements will be enhanced in this organisation. A leader in consulting and managed services, you will be ahead of the game in IT.
To be considered for these newly created positions, you will be required to have the following skills/experience:
1. 3-4 years Systems Engineer experience working with Windows 2008 Server, Active Directory, Exchange Server and Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), SCOM, VMM, Desktop SOE (Windows 7 & XP), Server OS (Windows 2003 & 2008)
2. Project Coordination & leadership
3. Design, build, implementation of small, medium & large environments
4. Project documentation
5. Excellent knowledge of the operation and maintenance of computer hardware and/or software
6. Technical qualifications and experience within a Consulting organisation or Federal Government environment
7. Impeccable communication skills, team work and professional approach to work
8. Current NV1 clearance (mandatory)
9. Immediate start required
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.