· High profile Consulting and IT Managed Services Corporate
· Exceptional career opportunities
· Challenge yourself
· Excellent package and career opportunities on offer
This is a chance of a lifetime! A unique opportunity awaits highly motivated individuals seeking to advance their corporate career. If you are a hardworking, reliable and passionate person then this job will reward you through industry training and job satisfaction.
This position suits an IT, Commerce/Finance or Business Administration Graduate with excellent transcript that represents quality grades and ambition. As the successful candidate, you will have impeccable attention to detail and take pride in your work. You will be accustomed to working within a busy corporate environment, ability to prioritise and multi-task. Reporting to the Practice Manager, you will require impeccable organisational skills, strong commitment and the ability to prioritise demanding workloads.
The positions reside in the IT Managed Services and Consulting practice within the firm. Working for one of the largest and established corporate, you will have a golden opportunity to accelerate your career.
To be considered for this position, you will have the following skills/experience:
1. IT, Commerce/Finance or Business Administration – completed with excellent transcript
2. 1 year administration experience or commercial work experience in the chosen field
3. Excellent ability to work within a busy corporate environment
4. Advanced skills in Microsoft office skills
5. Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks
6. Strong work ethics and willingness to go that ‘extra mile’
7. Passionate and dynamic personality
8. Available to commence work in 4 weeks
9. Australian Citizens – must be willing and able to obtain a security clearance
Please note: applicants that meet the above criteria will only be contacted. Applications close 15 July 2018.