3 x Mainframe Developers (8 mths ACT or MELB) Immediate start
- Federal Government contract – Australian Citizens (mandatory)
- Canberra or Melbourne based
- 8mths contract
- Immediate start or 4 weeks notice
Specializing in ICT/Management Consulting services, our client is an international company with a strong market presence nationally. With a commitment to expanding the Federal Government client reach and business capabilities, this organisation is seeking to employ several mid-level to senior Developers with consulting and/or federal government experience. As part of a national team with a local focus, you will be working on high profile and large scale projects.
- Provide development process guidance; and develop and define organisation configuration items associated with process and quality improvements framework.
- Plan, design and coordinate the development and implementation of processes and product integration to an operational model
- Develop, analyse and code mainframe systems and applications
- Conduct business analysis that identify design and process requirements.
- Demonstrated high-level understanding of software development process and best practice.
- Proven experience with mainframe systems
- 5 + years analyst programming skills across DB2, Cobol, JCL, CICS and Cool:Gen
- Federal Government experience and current Baseline security clearance
- Experience using Microfocus Mainframe Express and Microsoft Team Foundation Services (TFS/Visual Studio) – highly desirable
Please note: only suitable candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.