With strong growth projections, our client is seeking to expand their Federal Government capabilities. To do so, they need the best Project Managers in Canberra with a proven track record in supporting end to end Microsoft projects within a Federal Government environment.
You will be working closely alongside other Project Managers and providing project deliverables across a wide range of Microsoft based engagements. As the successful applicant, you will be working alongside talented professionals. The projects are varied and you will be responsible for managing multi projects at any given time. Impeccable project scheduling, client focus and consulting skills are mandatory for this role.
To be considered for this exciting role you must have the following skills & experience:
1. Current NV1 or Baseline clearance (mandatory)
2. 5-7 years Project Management experience with a proven track record in delivering Microsoft based projects across: SOE, Azure, ERP or CRM (preferably within a Management Consulting or Consulting sector)
3. Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate project deliverables within a managed services environment
4. Proven track record in following Federal government processes and procedures (ITIL)
5. Microsoft Project and MS Office skills (MS Excel, Word & Powerpoint)
6. Competent communicator and the ability to work with a wide range of clients and stakeholders
7. Certification ie. Prince 2 or equivalent commercial experience
8. Available to commence work immediately or within 2-4 weeks
Please note: only suitable candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.