Our client is responsible for managing programmes of work across industry and Federal Government. They are seeking the services of 3 x Project Managers. To do so, they need the best in Canberra with a proven track record in successfully delivering business transformation projects.
You will be working closely alongside other Project Managers and providing project deliverables across a wide range of business transformation and innovation projects. As the successful applicant, you will be working alongside talented professionals and broad range of engagements. The projects are varied and you will be responsible for managing multi projects at any given time. Impeccable project scheduling, Federal Government focus and industry skills are mandatory for this role.
To be considered for this exciting role you must have the following skills & experience:
1. Current Baseline clearance (mandatory)
2. 5-10 years Project Management experience (combination of Government, industry and private sector skills)
3. Ability to plan, schedule, co-ordinate project deliverables across business transformation programmes of work
4. Proven track record in following Federal government processes and procedures (ITIL)
5. Microsoft Project and MS Office skills, Sharepoint and Project Server
6. Competent communicator and the ability to work with a wide range of clients and stakeholders across Federal Government
7. Certification ie. Prince 2 or PMBok (highly regarded)
8. Available to commence work immediately or within 4 weeks
Please note: only suitable candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.