- Be Nspired to take skills to the next level
- One of the largest business transformation program of work
- Pivotal role in strategic projects
Our client is undertaking one of the largest business transformation programs of work in Canberra. As part of the strategic team, your role as the Business Analyst is to manage the data repository and asset management projects. This invoices upgrades of the current Asset Management system, data model and financial system.
What we need from you:
- 5+ years experience in working as a Business Analyst delivering Asset management, ERP and Data respository
- Skills or knowledge in Asset management, Data Modelling and GIS (ArcGIS 10.4)
- Design and development of business processes using Agile methodology & COTS
- Ability to define and document business requirements. Experience in working with stakeholders and 3rd party vendors
- Exceptional communication and client liaison skills
- Consulting experience will be highly regarded
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or equivalent certifications
- Immediate start – Canberra location
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.