An industry leader in Utilities, this organisation is undergoing a major business transformation program.
This position is a 6 months contract with a possible extension or conversion to a permanent role. The ideal candidate will require Oracle data integration experience and strong data management skills.
To be considered for this position, you will be required to have the following skills/experience:
1. Experience working as a Data Analyst and extensive skills in working with Oracle ERP
2. Experience with Oracle Data Integration
3. Support the client in defining their Data Management strategies
4. Develop, integrate, deliver and update the DMS and information technology architect required by the client and in accordance to their IT framework
5. Capture, analyse and report technical performance data required by the clients KPIs and other performance measures relating to the DMS
6. Develop the policy, processes and procedures for the use of the DMS
7. AFP Police check will be required for this position
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.