Working on one of the largest business transformation program of work, you will be part of a major engagement. We are seeking to fill the services of a Deployment Manager with demonstrated experience in planning, management and delivery of the deployment of major ERP rollouts (Oracle /SAP). This role is responsible for release planning, integration analysis, environment management, establishing deployment dry-run processes and stakeholder communications.
Core competencies include:
· Strong background and deep understanding of Asset Management and Maintenance Field Services environment (Desirable)
· 3+ years’ experience working within a distribution utilities environment (Desirable)
· 3+ Years’ experience working in large ERP programs (Highly Desirable)
Skills/experience required for the position:
· Demonstrated (3+ years ) experience working as a Deployment Manager on a large ERP product implementation.
· Strong technical leadership skills.
· Excellent understanding of product release methodologies (ITIL).
· Excellent understanding of product architecture and infrastructure components.
· Demonstrated ability to build positive relationships with technical and non-technical staff, stakeholders and project team members.
· Ability to operate within a COTS Agile operating environment.
· Canberra location & available immediately or within 2 weeks
Please note: only suitable applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.