An industry leader in Consulting and Services Company, this organisation is an international Aviation corporate. This role is designed for professionals seeking career advancement and the opportunity to play with the latest technologies. This position will allow you to work with a team of professionals or independently on projects. Consulting skills and technical advancements will be enhanced in this organisation.
This position is a non-ongoing engagement spanning over 3-5 years of continued project work. The project is a highly secured Defence program of work and thus, a Baseline clearance is mandatory. Our client is willing to consider Australian Citizens with the ability to obtain a Federal Government clearance.
To be considered for this newly created position, you will be required to have the following skills/experience:
1. Consulting and Architectural experience across a range of Data Management Systems
2. Support the client in defining their Data Management strategies
3. Develop, integrate, deliver and update the DMS and information technology architect required by the client and in accordance to their IT framework
4. Capture, analyse adn report technical performance data required by the clients KPIs and other performance measures relating to the DMS
5. Develop the policy, processes and procedures for the use of the DMS
6. Current Baseline clearance or Australian Citizens (mandatory)
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.