•High profile client & enterprise scale projects
•Excellent contracting rates
•12 months contract, Immediate start
Our client is a consulting organisation that is a force to be reckoned with in the Canberra marketplace. As the Exchange expert your role will be focused on creating great client intimacy by way of technical expertise and provide consultancy services for the development of technology specific solutions. As well as being viewed as a trusted technical advisor to the client, you will be involved in developing new products and services across the Microsoft applications.
You will be required to be a specialist in Exchange Server 2010/2013. Your expert skills and experience will cover architecture, design, deployment and clustering. A consulting background and federal government experience is mandatory for this position.
To be considered for the role, you will be required to have the following skills/experience:
1. 5-7 + years Exchange Server 2007/2010/2013 experience across architecture, design, deployment and clustering
2. Consulting background and/or Federal Government experience
3. Impeccable communication and documentation skills
4. Team focused and the ability to work independently
5. Current NV2 (mandatory)
6. Available to commence work immediately or within 4 weeks
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.