Managing all ICT services to a major Federal Government client, this role is pivotal to the planning of ICT Capacity Management. Our client is seeking a professional with a technical capacity management background combined with the ability to collate, review and recommend capacity reports.
Skills/experience required for this role:
1. Proven experience in designing technical solutions for Data Networks and security
2. Technical knowledge of Voice and Video networks, general knowledge of Data Centres
3. Ability to collate information, review design documents and develop a recommendation report
4. Technical specialization in Government ICT environments
5. Experience in producing technical reports, proposals
6. Ability to work with stakeholders, vendors and project teams
Please note: only suitable applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.