- Advance your Consulting career
- Above market rates
- New, high profile project
Business is thriving and through natural expansion, our client is seeking to secure the services of an experience of Lync/Skype for Business Engineer. This is a contract engagement working on a long term project. We need someone with the right level of technical skills to hit the ground running!
Working across multi Federal government clients this role offers an exceptional combination of design, implementation, deployment, configuration and analysis. This role requires hands on experience with deployment of MS Lync enterprise voice and video across Federal Government sites.
To be considered for these positions you will have the following:
- Experience in working as a Lync/Skype for Business Engineer/Specialist engaged directly with Federal Government agencies
- Experience in leading an Skype for Business enterprise voice and video projects
- Able to create related infrastructure documentation (technical infrastructure design, build guide, operations guide
1. Minimum of 4-5 years or Extensive experience with Lync/Skype for Business projects across Federal Government or enterprise clients
2. Tertiary qualification (IT or Engineering preferred)
3. Professional services, managed services or Consulting experience
4. Excellent communication and documentation skills
5. Current NV1 or NV2 clearance (mandatory)
Please note: only suitable applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.