Advance your Consulting career
Dynamic and supportive culture
Household and highly prestigious company
Business is thriving and through natural expansion, our client is seeking to secure the services of an experience of Lync/Skype for Business & Exchange Engineer. There are several permanent positions available. Our client will sponsor a high level security clearance.
Working across multi Federal government clients this role offers an exceptional combination of design, implementation, deployment, configuration and analysis. This role requires hands on experience with deployment and technical support of Skype for Business and Exchange across a wide range of Federal Government sites.
To be considered for these positions you will have the following:
Experience in working as a Lync/Skype for Business Engineer/Specialist and Exchange engaged directly with Federal Government agencies
Experience in leading an Skype for Business enterprise voice and video projects
Able to create related infrastructure documentation (technical infrastructure design, build guide, operations guide
1. Minimum of 2-3 years or Extensive experience with Lync/Skype and Exchange for enterprise projects across Federal Government
2. Tertiary qualification (IT or Engineering preferred) or equivalent Microsoft certifications
3. Professional services, managed services or Consulting experience. Experience providing technical support within a Federal Government or Corporate enterprise wide environment
4. Excellent communication and documentation skills
5. Current clearance or Australian Citizen
Please note: only suitable applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.