With strong growth projections, our client is seeking to expand their Federal Government capabilities. To do so, they need the best Project Managers in Canberra with a proven track record in supporting end to end infrastructure and managed services projects within a Federal Government environment.
You will be working closely alongside other Project Managers and providing project deliverables across a wide range of infrastructure, security & ICT engagements. As the successful applicant, you will be working alongside talented professionals. The projects are varied and you will be responsible for managing multi projects at any given time. Impeccable project scheduling, client focus and consulting skills are mandatory for this role.
To be considered for this exciting role you must have the following skills & experience:
1. Current NV1 or above clearance (mandatory)
2. 4-5 years Project Management experience (Federal Government Infrastructure Projects)
3. Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate project deliverables (Infrastructure and ICT based projects)
4. Proven track record in following Federal government processes and procedures (ITIL)
5. Microsoft Project and MS Office skills (MS Excel, Word & Powerpoint)
6. Competent communicator and the ability to work with a wide range of clients and stakeholders
7. Certification ie. Prince 2 or PMBok or equivalent commercial experience
8. Available to commence work immediately or within 4 weeks