High profile internationally recognised Consulting organisation
Strong growth – 6mths contract + extension
Work with leading vendors and partners
When you hear the company name, you automatically want to be part of this successful organisation. Recognised for a major corporate you will be working with leading edge technologies, you will be working as part of an experienced team of professionals. A professional and closely knit team, the Canberra office is growing at rapid rates. This opportunity also will allow you to advance and accelerate your career path through ways of professional development and product training.
As an Mid-range EAI developer, you will play a key role in the technical design, development and testing of the critical middleware components required for data transfer between midrange client-facing applications and the mainframe-based core processing system.
What we need from you?
· Proven track record in working as a Software System Engineer with experience designing and implementing Middleware solutions and Java applications (minimum 3 year’s experience)
· Knowledge of Software Development Methodologies such as SOMA, RUP, Agile (SCRUM)
· Administration of Java Applications Servers such as IBM Websphere and Oracle Weblogic Server. Certified Administrator of Message Broker Server and MQ Multiplatform (I/Series, AIX, Unix, Linux, Windows)
· Monitoring and testing of integration components. Effective communication to other teams to troubleshoot integration platform
· Current Baseline clearance
· Available to commence work in January 2017
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.