SAP Consultants required for a high profile Federal Government program
This is a golden opportunity for you to work on one of the largest ERP programs in Australia. We are seeking resources with SAP ERP expertise with varying experience and skills. This is a long-term program with a strong requirement for a large pool of SAP specialist skills. Our client is seeking to fill a large number of permanent and long-term contract positions in Canberra. Salaries and rates on offer will be open and flexible depending on your skills and experience.
We are seeking the services of SAP ERP Consultants with strong analytical and problem solving skills. These roles include Architects, Project Managers, Business Analyst, Integration Specialist, SAP ERP Functional Consultants.
Positions include the following requirements:
- Delivering Solution Architecture with and around SAP applications & integration of SAP with other applications.
- Ability to follow process and to identify, recommend and implement improvements.
- SAP Configuration Management and Solution Designing
- Producing relevant system designs and documents
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good time, task, and delivery management capability
- Demonstrate safety behaviour consistent with enterprise rules and policies
Core Competencies and experience:
- Federal Government SAP or corporate/enterprise experience
- Good Understanding of overall business processes in various functional areas and domains.
- 5-10 years’ experience working in a SAP ERP consulting role providing solutions and working with SAP team Functional/ technical experts.
- 5- 10 years hands on experience with SAP multi modules in consulting roles (Certifications desired).
- Experience in developing business processes in SAP Public Sector solutions, with functional process design and specification capability.
- Knowledge, experience, Certifications (preferred) in SAP’s new generation products: Ariba, Successfactors, and Concur.
- Software Release Methodology. Understanding of AGILE, Waterfall, ASAP, SAP ACTIVATE, ITIL V3
- Ability and experience in managing stakeholder relationships
- Good understanding of the dependencies within SAP and wider SAP Financials integration with other SAP modules.
What we require:
- Resume or profile in Word format
- Rate or salary
- Current security clearance or Australian Citizenship