NspireITJobs Nspire Recruitment
Working amongst a team of professionals and a great talent pool, you will be challenged in this role. With a team of Engineers, Architects and Project Managers, you will be responsible for working with clients to understand business requirements and providing technical recommendations/solutions. You will also be providing high level technical support across a Federal Government client.
To be considered for these newly created position you will be required to have the following skills/experience:
- 4-5 + years of experience working as a Cisco Network Engineer position
- Cisco CCNP/CCNA/CCDA/DP – mandatory certifications, CCIE (desirable), Enterprise WAN/LAN, IP Voice, Video conferencing, DNS/DHCP, Cisco (voice & data), Juniper Networking & Security
- Advanced skills in Cisco Routing, Switching products, Wireless technology, Cisco Security products
- Prior consulting experience – working with a wide range of Federal Government or corporate clients
- Impeccable communication, negotiation, management and team leadership skills
- Current NV1 clearance is mandatory for this position
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.