· Technology company – centrally located in the CBD
· Career opportunities
· Office Manager/EA combined role
A unique opportunity awaits a highly motivated individual seeking to advance their secretariat career. If you are a hard working, reliable and passionate person then this job will reward you through industry training and job satisfaction. Our client would consider flexible work options for the right candidate.
This position suits an experienced Office Manager/EA with previous private and public sector experience. As the successful candidate, you will have impeccable attention to detail and take pride in their work. You will be accustomed to working within a busy corporate environment, ability to prioritise and multi-task. Reporting to Canberra Branch Manager, you will require impeccable organisational skills, strong commitment and the ability to prioritise demanding workloads and patience.
To be considered for this position, you will have the following skills/experience:
1. 5+ years working within a corporate commercial sector, preferably ICT or private sector
2. Minimum 5 years administration experience (as a EA or Office Manager)
3. Excellent ability to work within a busy corporate environment with changing demands and priorities
4. Expert in Microsoft Word 97/2000, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
5. Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks
6. Strong work ethics and willingness to go that ‘extra mile’
7. Passionate and dynamic personality
8. Impeccable presentation and communication skills
9. Available to commence work immediately