Working on one of the largest business transformation program of work, you will be part of a major engagement. We are seeking to fill the services of an Oracle Integration Analyst responsible for the detailed design and development of integrations of the Oracle product using the Oracle Application Framework.
Core competencies include:
· Strong background and deep understanding of Oracle OUAF and Oracle Fusion Middleware functionality (Highly Desirable)
· Deep understanding of integration architecture and technical project delivery environment (Desirable)
· 3+ years’ experience working in large ERP programs (Highly Desirable)
Skills/experience required for the position:
· Demonstrated Oracle Fusion Middleware SOA experience in design and development of the technical integrations within an Oracle OUAF product implementation project, such as CC&B, WAM or Oracle E-Business Suite
· Deep technical integration understanding and capabilities
· Strong system development, optimisation, automation (scripting) abilities
· Excellent understanding of product release methodologies (ITIL)
· Demonstrated ability to build positive relationships with technical and non-technical staff, stakeholders and project team members
· Ability to operate within a COTS Agile operating environment
· Available to commence work immediately or within 2 weeks
Please note: only suitable applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.