- Exciting and diverse Federal Government projects
- A broad range of testing & engineer opportunities
- Work as a Consultant and develop your skills across a range of engagements
Do you have a previous experience working as a Performance Testing Engineer within a Federal Government environment?
Did you manage testing throughout a wide range of technological platforms, with cross browser testing, in large infrastructure testing?
Can self-manage and demonstrate willingness and can be flexible and operate within a large multi-disciplinary team?
Are you someone who can meet deadlines and undertake iterative infrastructure projects?
Are you a problem solver with strong communication, systematic skills and strong interpersonal to coordinate stakeholder testing and testers?
If you answer yes to the above questions, we want to hear from you!
In return the company offers excellent contract opportunities with a further extension or a permanent position.
• Develop and execute performance test scripts
• Work directly with test coordinators and developers to identify defect and opportunities for improvement
• Programming experience
• Experience using monitoring and diagnostic tools
To be considered, you must have the following experience/skills:
1. 3+ years’ experience using Load Runner/QA Load (QAL), performance Center using Web (HTTP/HTML), Siebel and Web Services Protocols
2. Current Baseline clearance
3. Exposure to Scrum development and Agile methodologies
4. Experience working within a Federal Government, enterprise level environment
5. Available to commence work immediately – April till June 2019
Note: Candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.