Specialising in professional services and management consulting, this company is experiencing strong growth and winning major projects across the Canberra marketplace. Working as the Program Manager, you will be responsible for end to end delivery of infrastructure migration and applications development projects. This position requires an in-depth understanding of database migration and a suite of applications. Your role will be responsible for program delivery, project implementation and project management. The company is a solution partner with major vendors and what this means is strong product support and business leads from a well-recognised brand. You will be actively involved in working with a team of professional Consultants to manage client expectations from scoping, establishing PMO functions and project implementation. You will also be intimately involved with the client engagement and stakeholder management.
- Define and manage project scope for infrastructure solutions and program delivery
- Plan and develop project schedule
- Manage project finances
- Managed internal technical resources
- Manage project communication and documentation
- Program management delivering Cloud services projects
- Strong vendor management, scope definition, delivery and influencing skills
- Strong project controls/scheduling experience.
- Excellent people management/interpersonal skills
To be considered for this excellent challenge, you will be required to have the following skills/experience:
1. 7 + years working as a Program Manager or Senior Project Manager across enterprise wide Cloud Services and applications development within a corporate or consulting environment
2. Program management, project implementation and delivery
3. Prince 2 or PMBok certification or equivalent
4. Experience in delivering infrastructure and applications migration programs
- Current Baseline or above clearance
- Must be available to commence work immediately
Please note: only suitable applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.