Working as the Program Manager, you will be responsible for setting up the Program Management Office. Your role will be responsible for program portfolio framework, program delivery, project implementation and change management. You will be actively involved in working with a team of professional Consultants to manage client expectations from scoping, establishing PMO functions and project implementation. You will also be intimately involved with the client engagement and stakeholder management.
- Define and set up the PMO framework
- Plan and develop project schedule
- Manage project finances
- Managed internal technical resources
- Manage project communication and documentation
- Program management delivering Cloud services projects
- Strong vendor management, scope definition, delivery and influencing skills
- Strong project controls/scheduling experience.
- Excellent people management/interpersonal skills
To be considered for this excellent challenge, you will be required to have the following skills/experience:
1. 10 + years working as a Program Manager within a corporate or consulting environment
2. Program management, project implementation and delivery
3. Prince 2 or PMBok certification or equivalent
4. Experience in delivering infrastructure and applications migration programs
5. Must be available to commence work immediately
Please note: only suitable applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.