Our client is a specialist Defence manufacturer and seeking the long-term services of an experienced Project Director and Senior Project Manager with extensive procurement skills. The deliverables are specific to Defence procurement guidelines and IT sourcing requirements, prior experience is mandatory for this engagement.
To be considered for this exciting role you must have the following skills & experience:
1. Current Baseline or NV1 security clearance (mandatory)
2. 5-7 years Project Director experience (preferably within a Defence environment)
3. Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate project deliverables (ICT, procurement or logistics experience)
4. Proven track record in following Federal government processes and procedures (ITIL)
5. Microsoft Project and MS Office skills (MS Excel, Word & Powerpoint)
6. Competent communicator and the ability to work with a wide range of clients and stakeholders
7. Certification ie. Prince 2 or equivalent commercial experience
8. Available to commence work immediately or within 2 weeks
Please note: only suitable candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.