Advance your Consulting career
Dynamic and challenging project
High Profile secured engagement
Working in the Applications Development division this role offers an exceptional combination design, programming and analysis. As the successful candidate, you will be working amongst a senior and experienced team as well as work with leading edge Microsoft technologies and a gold partner.
To be considered for this position you will have the following:
Skills Required :
• The successful candidate would ideally have exceptional stakeholder consultation skills, strong knowledge of Microsoft technologies (preferably in SharePoint and .Net Web Applications) and highly developed written communication skills.
• Commercial experience in delivering Sharepoint 2013/2016 projects. Experience in design and document backup & restore strategies
• Strong analysis/design skills
• Manager & administer multiple farms and site collections to enable maximum up time across development environments
• Ensure all Sharepoint development, staging and production farms & services are maintained to best practise standards
• Experience with Microsoft .Net Patterns and Practices Tools and Libraries
• SQL Server, Hper-V and DPM skills
• Manage, plan and maintain MVC 4.0 Web Portal and staging environments
Minimum 5-7 years experience in Project Management and Sharepoint 2013. Excellent communication and documentation skills. Available to commence work on the 1 July 2017.
Please note: only suitable applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.