With strong growth projections, our client is seeking to expand their Federal Government capabilities. To do so, they need the best Project Support resource in Canberra with a proven track record in supporting end to end consulting projects within a Federal Government environment.
You will be working closely alongside the Delivery Managers and providing support on Project implementation services to a PMO function. As the successful applicant, you will be working alongside talented professionals.
To be considered for this exciting role you must have the following skills & experience:
1. Current Baseline or NV1 security clearance is preferred
2. 2-3 years project coordination experience (preferably within a Federal Government environment)
3. Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate project deliverables (infrastructure/applications based projects)
4. Proven track record in following Federal government processes and procedures (ITIL)
5. Microsoft Project and MS Office skills (MS Excel, Word & Powerpoint)
6. Budget/Project Scheduling skills is mandatory
7. Competent communicator and the ability to work with a wide range of clients and stakeholders
8. Certification or equivalent commercial experience
9. Available to commence work immediately or within 2 weeks
Please note: only suitable candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.