Data migration project
Above market rate
Are you a Senior Reporting Analyst seeking long-term contract in Canberra? Do you enjoy bridging the gap between being a Techo and delivering on major project milestones?
Working within the IT infrastructure section, you will be part of a large and established team. With an extensive reporting and development background, you will possess an in-depth knowledge of data migrations. You have excellent team management skills, ability to prioritize project schedules and experience in application support.
To be considered for this role, you will have the following skills/experience:
1. 5+ years experience SQL Server Data Tools – SSRS, SSIS and SSAS
2. Experience in complex, large scale SQL Server support, implementation, migrations and design
3. • Identifying, preparing, analysing and presenting data
4. Responding to requests for information by summarising and analysing internal and external data sources
5. Ensuring ongoing data integrity and reporting any data inconsistencies
6. Demonstrable strong data analysis and data mining skills – SQL
7. Strong data visualisation skills using SSRS
8. Ability to work autonomously or part of a project team. Consulting skills is key for this role
9. Impeccable communication and documentation skills
10. Available to commence work immediately or within 2 weeks
11. Current Baseline clearance is required for this role
Please note: Only suitable applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.