Influential Managed Services Company
2 x positions
Our client is characterised as the market leader in integration services and applications development. An internationally recognised brand, this is a new high profile project in Sydney, our client is seeking the services of several Security professionals.
Scope of Work/Tasks
The services during the contract, which will include but are not limited to:
IT Security Threat and Risk Assessments (TRAs) on IT systems, environments and technologies;
Audit programs, test plans and risk assessments/remediation plans
Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs);
IT Security Advice in relation to IT architecture, systems, certification, and technologies; and
An appropriate set of IT security components to meet the specific business needs relating to IT security architecture, systems, certification, and technologies.
To be considered for these newly created position, you will be required to have the following skills/experience:
1. Consulting experience working as one of the above positions. Strong understanding of industry standards like ISO27001, PCI, FISMA, SOC
2. Extensive experience working with Cisco, F5, Checkpoint and Splunk
3. Security related Certification ie. CISSP, CISA, CISM etc or equivalent training
4. Ability to perform technical assessments and audits of networks, operating systems, application security and some business processes
5. Impeccable communication and presentation skills
6. Available to commence immediately or within 2 weeks
7. Current NV1 or NV2 clearance (Mandatory)
Please note: only suitable candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.