Influential Managed Services Company
2 x positions (mid-level and junior position)
Our client is characterised as the market leader in integration services and applications development. An internationally recognised brand, this is a new high profile project in Sydney, our client is seeking the services of several Security professionals.
Scope of Work/Tasks
The services during the contract, which will include but are not limited to:
IT Security Threat and Risk Assessments (TRAs) on IT systems, environments and technologies;
Monitor infrastructure at the client site to include: configure, install, test and operational
Provide level 2-3 technical support
Provide incident management for all security issues
IT Security Advice in relation to IT architecture, systems, certification, and technologies.
To be considered for these newly created position, you will be required to have the following skills/experience:
1. Consulting experience working as one of the above positions. Strong technical competencies in Cisco ASA, Juniper SRX, Checkpoint, Palo Alto and Applications Firewalls, F5 LTM, GTM
2. Extensive experience working as a Level 2/3 Security Engineer
3. Security related Certification ie. CISSP, CCNP, CCIE Security Certified, MCSA certification etc or equivalent training
4. Impeccable communication and presentation skills
5. Available to commence immediately or within 2 weeks
6. Current NV1 (Mandatory)
Please note: only suitable candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.