Specializing in Applications Development/Consulting services, our client is applications Development Company with a strong market presence in ERP solutions. With a commitment to expanding the Canberra Office and business capabilities, this organisation is seeking to employ a Senior .Net Developer with consulting and/or federal government experience. As part of the applications development team with a local focus, you will be working on high profile and large scale projects. With ample training & technical support and excellent benefits, this position offers excellent professional development.
- 5-7 + year .Net Development experience
- Solid technology consulting
- Minimum 5 years development experience designing and coding program modules in the following: SharePoint 2010, C#, Visual Basic .NET, VB, Crystal Reports 8 and experience with writing and maintaining SQL Stored Procedures
- Able to document solutions in a detailed Functional Design Specification
- Strong relational database design experience
- Agile experience & Business Analysis skills
- The ability to plan, analyse, design and implement high-level software strategies and solutions
- Testing and trouble-shooting ability
- Experience working in a similar IT environment: IT Company, development house, consulting firm etc.
- Current Baseline or Australian citizen (mandatory)
- Immediate start
Please note: only suitable candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.