Representing a high profile and well established management consulting company, you will pivotal to the success of the IT Security practice in Canberra. Working as the Senior Consultant your role covers IT consulting services to federal government clients, technical solution design and playing an influential role in the direction & success of the practice.
1. Security specialization across one or more of the following: Cisco, Checkpoint, F5, WAP/Mail Gateway, Juniper. Certification include: CCNP, CCNA, CCIE or equivalent
2. Training will be provided for cross-skilling and an opportunity to move into an Architect position
3. Manage stakeholder relationships, client engagements and contribute to tenders/proposals. Ability to provide advice in relation to Australian Government security guidelines and standards
4. 5+ years experience working in and Information Security environment, Consulting or Management Consulting background
5. Current Baseline or NV1 clearance or Baseline will be considered (candidates must be willing to upgrade to a NV1 clearance)
Please note: only suitable applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.