Representing a high profile and well established management consulting company, you will pivotal to the success of the IT Security practice in Canberra. Working as the Principal Consultant your role covers IT consulting services to federal government clients, management of a small team of IT Consultants and playing an influential role in the direction & success of the practice.
1. Provision of Information Security Risk Assessments, Information Security Policy (ISP), System Security Plans (SSP), Statement of Applicability 9SOA) and Incident Response Plans (IRP), development of Information Security Management Systems in line with ISO/IEC 27001
2. Manage stakeholder relationships, client engagements and contribute to tenders/proposals. Ability to provide advice in relation to Australian Government security guidelines and standards
3. Staff management, team development/mentoring, skills transfer
4. 5-7 years experience working in and Information Security environment, Consulting or Management Consulting background
5. Current Baseline or NV1 clearance. Security clearance sponsorship is an option (must be Australian Citizen)
Please note: only suitable applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.