Enterprise level projects
Diverse and challenging engagements
Solid pipeline of work – solid Canberra branch growth
A major market leader….when you hear the company name, you think leading edge technology, innovation and a force to be reckon with. Strategically focused on IT infrastructure solutions, you will be VERY excited to be working here. Our client is a major industry partner and holds solid projects across a range of Federal Government clients. This is a senior and influential role. You will be responsible for the technical and implementation of customer infrastructure projects dealing with complex and strategic enterprise level clients.
Provide technical assistance for infrastructure pre-sales and technical solutions
Working closely with the Account/Sales Executives and Systems Engineer, Solution Architects to develop infrastructure solutions across a range of technologies
Assist the design, implementation and support of infrastructure solutions to Federal Government clients
Technical business requirements and documentation
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
1. 5-7 + years experience working as a Consultant or Solutions or Pre-sales
2. Federal Government experience or equivalent consulting skills
3. Technical competencies across networking (Cisco), Storage (NetApp), Infrastructure management (SCCM), Virtualization (Citrix, VMWare), Mobility and Security
4. Baseline or NV1 clearance
5. Available to commence work within the next 4 weeks
6. Impeccable communication and presentation skills
Please note: only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.