Exciting and diverse Business Transformation project
A broad range of testing & engineer opportunities
High profile project – 12 months Contract
Do you have a previous experience working as a Test Analyst/Engineer within a corporate environment?
Did you manage testing across Oracle ERP environment?
Can self-manage and demonstrate willingness and can be flexible and operate within a large multi-disciplinary team?
Are you someone who can meet deadlines and undertake iterative software projects?
Are you a problem solver with strong communication, systematic skills and strong interpersonal to coordinate stakeholder testing and testers?
If you answer yes to the above questions, we want to hear from you!
• Develop and execute performance test scripts
• Work directly with test coordinators and developers to identify defect and opportunities for improvement
• Oracle ERP experience preferred
• Experience using monitoring and diagnostic tools
To be considered, you must have the following experience/skills:
1. 4-5+ years’ experience working as a Senior Test Analyst within a Oracle ERP environment
2. Experience in undertaking testing activities for projects or maintenance of complex IT environment, including test execution, monitoring & reporting and test planning
3. Testing experience – Factory Acceptance Testing, Site Acceptance Testing and ERP programs managing tools such as HP, ALM etc
4. Agile & SCRUM & COTS
5. Available to commence work immediately or within 4 weeks
Note: Candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.