Sharepoint – Knowledge Management Consultant (4 months Contract)
Our client is seeking the services of a Sharepoint Knowledge/Content Management Consultant to assist with the re-development and design of a information repository system. Your role will be to work closely with stakeholders and end users to establish business requirements and re-design the Sharepoint content/knowledge management solution. Sharepoint will support the creation, editing and sharing of information across the organisation. The re-design of the system will be focused on supporting a knowledge intensive business processes and establish measurable outcomes.
Skills/experience required for this role:
- Extensive Sharepoint Content/Knowledge Management experience working on enterprise level Federal Government environments or private sector clients
- Current Baseline clearance (mandatory)
- Extensive skills in working with Stakeholders and end users
- Consulting and advisory skills
- Available to commence work in early January 2018
Only suitable applicants that meet the above selection criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.