- Advance your Consulting career
- Dynamic and challenging project – one of the largest systems implementations in Canberra
- High Profile engagement
Working in a Sharepoint upgrade this role offers an exceptional combination design, programming and analysis. As the successful candidate, you will be working amongst a senior and experienced team.
To be considered for this position you will have the following:
• Commercial experience in Sharepoint 2013 & Project Server (minimum of 4-5 years Sharepoint programming experience is mandatory). Experience in design and document backup & restore strategies
• Strong analysis / design skills
• Previously worked within a Federal Government or Corporate environment
• Demonstrated experience in .Net, C#, ASP.Net, MVC and web based solutions
• Manager & administer multiple farms and site collections to enable maximum up time across development environments
• Ensure all Sharepoint development, staging and production farms & services are maintained to best practise standards
• Experience with Microsoft .Net Patterns and Practices Tools and Libraries
• SQL Server, Hyper-V and DPM skills
• Manage, plan and maintain MVC 4.0 Web Portal and staging environments
Minimum 5+ years experience in Sharepoint 2010/2013. Excellent communication and documentation skills. Current Baseline clearance is mandatory for this position.
Please note: only suitable applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.