Business Systems Renewal and upgrade program of work requires a highly experienced Solution Architect to design the solution. Strong skills in applications development, migration and re-engineering, stakeholder management, SME and management of 3rd party vendors is crucial for this role. As the successful applicant, you will have advanced technical skills in designing Sharepoint and Drupal solutions, presenting technical and business specifications to relevant business units and skills across integration, reporting, security and Agile/SCRUM/COTS.
To be considered for this newly created position, you will be required to have the following skills/experience:
1. 10 + years experience working as a Solution Architect with extensive experience working on large business transformation programs within an asset intensive or distribution or utilities environment (essential)
2. Must have Consulting skills and also development skills with solid understand COTS Agile (Scrum) operating environment
3. Must have Microsoft development skills in Sharepoint 2010 and Drupal
4. Experience with Integration (Intex, Project Server), Security (security policies, & model, site permission) and reporting analytics
5. Available to commence work immediately or within 2 weeks
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.