12 months Contract
Above market rates
High profile brand name company
Are you available to commence work immediately? If you have the skills, we have the contract. This is new project with consistent and a high profile political agenda. As the SQL Architect/DBA, you will be responsible for general database administration, optimization, deployment and migration. You will be the expert in SQL Server design, implementation, administration, deployment and development. You have excellent team management skills, ability to prioritize project schedules and experience in working at the enterprise level within a Federal Government environment.
To be considered for this engagement, you will be required to have the following skills:
1. 5-7+ years’ experience in complex, large scale SQL Server Disaster Recovery Testing, implementation, migrations and support
2. Extensive experience with Microsoft SQL in particular managing SQL Always on environments
3. Manage and perform recovery procedures, release management and project implementation of SQL 2008 Server
4. SQL Server 2008 administration and server optimization
5.Impeccable communication and documentation skills
6. Current NV2 or NV1 security clearance (Federal Government) – mandatory
7. Available to commence work immediately or 2 weeks notice
Submit a confidential resume by emailing us at: email@example.com
Please note: only suitable applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.