- Opportunity to work for a high profile Corporate client
- Enterprise level and long term projects
- High profile projects
Business is thriving and through high project demands, our client is seeking to fill a Test Manager position. If you enjoy a hands-on and management role, then this is the ideal role for you. Working in the Applications and Project Management division this role offers an exceptional combination of Test management and end-to-end service delivery.
As an ASX listed company, working on a high project corporate client site this organisation has a solid reputation to delivery excellent consulting solutions. With a strong pipeline and long term projects, there is surely plenty of work!
To be considered for this position, you will have the following skills:
- Demonstrated capability and experience in a Senior Test Management role, 5 + years – QA Engineering
- Extensive mainframe testing skills across Federal Government
- Extensive scripting, testing and test management skills
- Extensive experience in managing large and highly complex ICT test programs across all phases of the STLC
- Defining the scope of testing within the context of each release / delivery
- Ability to manage a range of vendors/client expectation
- Ability to manage a multi-vendor environment and deliver project outcomes
- Experience in manage a team of Test Analysts with varying skills/backgrounds
- Consulting, IT or Engineering background and ISTQB, CSTE certifications
- Impeccable communication and negotiation skills – ability to influence at management or executive level
- Baseline clearance
Note: only suitable applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.