• A major transformation project requires an experienced Transition Manager to assist with a high profile program of work
• Be part of one of the largest transformation project in Canberra
•Immediate start and a current NV1 security clearance required
Specialising in Consulting and Systems Integration, this company is experiencing strong growth and winning major projects across Canberra. The company is a solution partner with major vendors and what this means is strong product support and business leads from a well recognised brand. Working as the Transition Manager, you will be responsible for end to end program of work that is responsible for migrating a range of federal government agencies and consolidating them under one ICT environment. You will be actively involved in working with a team of professional Consultants to manage client expectations from scoping, establishing PMO functions and project implementation. You will also be intimately involved with the client engagement and stakeholder management. We are looking for someone with a strong track record in managing Federal Government ICT transformation projects and program management skills.
To be considered for this excellent challenge, you will be required to have the following skills/experience:
1. 5 + years working as a Transition or Services Manager across Federal Government
2. Program management and project delivery – enterprise level
3. Prince 2 or PM Bok certification or equivalent
4. Experience in working for a Consulting or Managed Services company
5. Available to commence work immediately
6. Current security clearance – NV1 is preferred
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.